Many insurers offer both six- and twelve-month auto policy terms.
Which should you choose? And why?
This video tells you why we think you should go with the 12-month option almost every time.
- 00:16 : Reduce disruption for your customer
- 00:25 : Avoid midterm home policy cancellations
- 00:37 : Cut your renewal workload in half!
- 00:53 : (Usually) get the year’s commission advanced to you
- 01:12 : ❓ When would you use a 6-month term?
This and other topics are part of Firefly’s Modern Agent program for insurance agents. In it, we show you how you can make your agency:
- ▶️ Easy to find
- ▶️ Easy to buy from and
- ▶️ Easy to work with
There’s much more that you can learn on this site. We hope you’ll enjoy it!