If you have more insurance options for your prospects, you’ll increase the odds of turning them into customers.
- If you’re an agent who already has some independent carriers, and you want to grow your carrier lineup with Firefly while maintaining your own appointments, you can do that.
- After you’re with us, if you want to get appointed with a carrier that Firefly does not have, you can do that, too.
We’ll train you on how to use EZLynx to identify any policies that are outside of Firefly. This will keep our reporting clean, and make sure that books of business don’t mix.
We do require that we are the only aggregator that you work with.
✅ Note that agents who work with us can also write life, health, annuity, and other such policies outside of Firefly. (And if they get their E&O through Firefly, it covers them for this activity at no extra cost.)
What do Agents Choose to do with Their P&C Carrier Appointments?
You may be interested to learn that many agents are so tired of production requirements that they have voluntarily chosen to merge their existing independent book with ours, because they saw how flexible and competitive they could be as Firefly agents. These agents are voting with their feet – or even their incomes – that it’s better to get high commissions on many carriers than to worry about production requirements on their own appointments.
If you’re ready to start your own agency and you want LOTS of direct P&C insurance carrier appointments OR you’re looking for a way to supplement the P&C carriers you already have, or appointments you can get on your own, Firefly could be a great fit for you.
You’re a Great Fit for Firefly if You Want:
- Lots of P&C insurance carriers
- No per-carrier production requirements
- Very high commissions
- The most options to win (and help) your customer
If that sounds like it might be you, get our ebook to learn LOTS more about commissions, specific carrier lists for your state, and much more.