David started off strong with as a captive Farmers Insurance agent, but after 18 months realized that he needed to make a change. Teamwork was a large part of his success as a captive, so he built a great team to help him go independent.
Listen to more of his story and how he is too busy growing to look back:
Click this link if you’d like to hear more about other agents’ experiences
Modern Agent Resources
- Item 1
- Item 2
Learning Center Articles
- Firefly’s Unique Risk-Free Guarantee
- Leave Anytime. Stay Because You Want To
- 3 Keys to Get Insurance Carrier Appointments on Your own
- How to Know if Firefly is a Good Fit for You
- What Makes me a Good fit for Firefly?
- What if Agents had to go Back to What They Were Doing Before Firefly?
- To fee, or not to fee? That is an Easy Question!
- Carrier Infusion Beats Carrier Appointment Confusion
- Working Without Firefly is Like Eating Soup With a Knife or Fork
- Agency Autonomy: Work with Firefly While Keeping Your Own Appointments
- What are Your “What ifs?”
- Insurance Agency Book Ownership